Our Music Video

Our Band Website

Our Band Website
Click on the image to get to the website

Our Album Digipak- Back and Front

Our Album Digipak- Back and Front

Our Album Digipak- Middle

Our Album Digipak- Middle

Friday 5 September 2014

Myself as a Consumer

How/Where/When do I consume music?

How? Computer (YouTube) , Phone (Spotify), TV music channels (in the ad breaks)


Where? Bedroom, Bus, Living room


When? I have time e.g. on the bus to school. Don't have a regular routine of listening to music.


Why? Something to do


3 Tracks that mean something to me



Choose a song from your...



- Childhood

When I was young I listened to my dads music...


...and then when I was 10 I discovered Lily Allen

 


- Early Teens

After coming out of the pop pre-teen music stage, my favorite genre was indie rock and I would often go to gigs where I found that I discovered more new bands that played as support acts.




-Today

I now listen to a range of music from different genres unlike previously. My current favorite artists are: Kate Tempest, Alex Turner, Pete Doherty, The Pouges, Jimmy Cliff, Bob Dylan, Beans On Toast.






No comments:

Post a Comment