Our Music Video

Our Band Website

Our Band Website
Click on the image to get to the website

Our Album Digipak- Back and Front

Our Album Digipak- Back and Front

Our Album Digipak- Middle

Our Album Digipak- Middle

Friday 5 September 2014

Initial Influences- Music Video

At this stage I had not yet decided what genre I wanted to particularly focus on, and is a very general collection of ideas from music videos that I liked.

- Narrative style video 

 

I also like that it also had some performance clips and a specific decade that influenced the aesthetic.

 - Video influenced by song/ Stop Start/ Sped Up effects



I like how the content and timing of the clips are influenced by the song in both lyrics and instrumental.






Based on Italian Renaissance painter Raphael's 'The School of Athens', but modernised.
Diretor : Alex Southam

I like the use of fast forwarding and rewinding in this video...

No comments:

Post a Comment