Our Music Video

Our Band Website

Our Band Website
Click on the image to get to the website

Our Album Digipak- Back and Front

Our Album Digipak- Back and Front

Our Album Digipak- Middle

Our Album Digipak- Middle

Thursday 17 July 2014

4. How do you think your prelim experiences will impact on your approach to next terms music video coursework?

My prelim experiences have taught me many performance skills such as acting, lip syncing and dancing that I would be able to use in next terms coursework.

I have also gained an insight into the conceptual ideas behind music videos. The idea behind "Girls" was not based on the story of the song but made a different point- mocking the formula that many music videos now follow of over sexualising girls.  

Furthermore I also feel like I now have a good base of editing skills that I can apply to our own music video next year such as matching the lip sync and the track. Also from editing I got a feel of the choppy fast paced style of music videos. 

I also strongly feel that the studio should be ustilised for some part of the music video next year ( which I didn't before) as I have now seen the extent of its capabilities and I think it is key to producing a professional video.

Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment